Founded in 1938, and operating terminals in West Fargo, ND; and Sanford, NC; E.W. Wylie runs flatbed and step-deck trailers.
In addition to flatbed trucking, the company handles specialized, high-value hauls and provides oil field cargo services. Its territory covers the U.S. and Canada with about 30 percent of Wylie’s business in Canada. The company has won numerous national and state driving safety awards.
Whether your freight – including transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders and dozer transportation – is oversized or over-dimensional, Wylie has what it takes to get your heaviest load where it needs to be throughout their national service area.
E.W. Wylie’s Specialized Transportation advantages include:
- Specialized transportation equipment can be customized to meet your needs
- In-house logistics team speeds the planning and documentation process
- Double-drop weight capacities in excess of 50 tons
- Extended double-drop weight capacity of 45 tons with openings to 50 ft. 3 in.
- Hauling capacity up to 50 tons