Daseke is a leading consolidator of the highly fragmented $133 billion flatbed and specialized freight market in North America. Daseke is the largest owner and operator of flatbed and specialized transportation capacity in North America, with a fleet of approximately 3,600 trucks and 7,500 specialized trailers. Daseke serves industrial customers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Smokey Point Distributing, E.W. Wylie, J. Grady Randolph, Central Oregon Truck Company, Lone Star Transportation, Bulldog Hiway Express, Hornady Transportation, The Schilli Companies, Big Freight Systems, The Steelman Companies and The Boyd Companies — including Boyd Bros. Transportation and WTI Transport — are the operating companies of Daseke Inc.
- Don R. Daseke, Chairman of the Board of Directors, President and Chief Executive Officer of Daseke, Inc.
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Vice Chairman, Independent Director
- Brian Bonner, Independent Director
- Ron Gafford, Independent Director
- Mark Sinclair, Independent Director
- Kevin M. Charlton, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Independent Director
- R. Scott Wheeler, Director, Executive Vice President and Corporate Chief Financial Officer
- Angie Moss, Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Greg Hirsch, Vice President
- John Michell, Director of Finance