Daseke, Inc. is the largest flatbed and specialized transportation and logistics company in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to many of the world’s most respected industrial shippers through experienced people, a fleet of approximately 4,500 tractors and 11,000 flatbed and specialized trailers, and a million-plus square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Smokey Point Distributing, E.W. Wylie, J. Grady Randolph, Central Oregon Truck Company, Lone Star Transportation, Bulldog Hiway Express, Hornady Transportation, Big Freight Systems, The Steelman Companies, The Roadmaster Group, TSH & Co. and The Boyd Companies — including Boyd Bros. Transportation and WTI Transport — are the operating companies of Daseke Inc.
- Chuck Serianni, Chairman, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Chief Executive Officer and Director
- Brian Bonner, Independent Director
- Don R. Daseke, Director
- Ena Williams, Independent Director
- Grant Garbers, Independent Director
- Catharine Ellingsen, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Chief Executive Officer
- Jason Bates, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Rick Williams, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Soumit Roy, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary