Daseke is a leading consolidator of the highly fragmented $133 billion flatbed and specialized freight market in North America. Daseke is the largest flatbed and specialized company in North America, with a fleet of approximately 5,500 tractors and 11,500 specialized trailers. Daseke serves industrial customers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Smokey Point Distributing, E.W. Wylie, J. Grady Randolph, Central Oregon Truck Company, Lone Star Transportation, Bulldog Hiway Express, Hornady Transportation, The Schilli Companies, Big Freight Systems, The Steelman Companies, The Roadmaster Group, TSH & Co., Moore Freight Service, Inc., Aveda Transportation and Energy Services, Builders Transportation and The Boyd Companies — including Boyd Bros. Transportation and WTI Transport — are the operating companies of Daseke Inc.
- Don R. Daseke, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Chief Executive Officer of Daseke, Inc.
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Vice Chairman, Independent Director
- Brian Bonner, Independent Director
- Ron Gafford, Independent Director
- Mark Sinclair, Independent Director
- Kevin M. Charlton, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Independent Director
- R. Scott Wheeler, President and Corporate Chief Financial Officer
- Angie Moss, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Greg Hirsch, Senior Vice President
- Derek Blount, Senior Vice President
- John Michell, Vice President of Finance
- Soumit Roy, General Counsel