Daseke, Inc. is the largest flatbed and specialized transportation and logistics company in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to many of the world’s most respected industrial shippers through experienced people, a fleet of approximately 6,000 tractors and 13,000 flatbed and specialized trailers, and a million-plus square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Smokey Point Distributing, E.W. Wylie, J. Grady Randolph, Central Oregon Truck Company, Lone Star Transportation, Bulldog Hiway Express, Hornady Transportation, Big Freight Systems, The Steelman Companies, The Roadmaster Group, TSH & Co., Aveda Transportation and Energy Services, Builders Transportation and The Boyd Companies — including Boyd Bros. Transportation and WTI Transport — are the operating companies of Daseke Inc.
- Brian Bonner, Executive Chairman
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Vice Chairman, Independent Director
- Don R. Daseke, Director, Chairman Emeritus
- Kevin M. Charlton, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Independent Director
- Ena Williams, Independent Director
- Chuck Serianni, Independent Director
- Kim Warmbier, Independent Director
- Chris Easter, Interim Chief Executive Officer & Chief Operating Officer
- Angie Moss, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Matt Cacace, Senior Vice President
- Soumit Roy, Chief Legal Officer
- John Michell, Vice President, Operations Strategy
- Amanda Hemker, Vice President and Corporate Controller