Daseke, Inc. is the largest flatbed and specialized transportation and logistics company in North America. Daseke offers comprehensive, best-in-class services to many of the world’s most respected industrial shippers through experienced people, a fleet of approximately 6,000 tractors and 13,000 flatbed and specialized trailers, and a million-plus square feet of industrial warehousing space.
Smokey Point Distributing, E.W. Wylie, J. Grady Randolph, Central Oregon Truck Company, Lone Star Transportation, Bulldog Hiway Express, Hornady Transportation, The Schilli Companies, Big Freight Systems, The Steelman Companies, The Roadmaster Group, TSH & Co., Moore Freight Service, Inc., Aveda Transportation and Energy Services, Builders Transportation and The Boyd Companies — including Boyd Bros. Transportation and WTI Transport — are the operating companies of Daseke Inc.
- Don R. Daseke, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Chief Executive Officer of Daseke, Inc.
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Vice Chairman, Independent Director
- Brian Bonner, Independent Director
- Ron Gafford, Independent Director
- Mark Sinclair, Independent Director
- Kevin M. Charlton, Independent Director
- Jonathan Shepko, Independent Director
- R. Scott Wheeler, President and Director
- Chris Easter, Chief Operating Officer
- Bharat Mahajan, Corporate Chief Financial Officer
- Angie Moss, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Greg Hirsch, Senior Vice President
- Derek Blount, Senior Vice President
- Matt Cacace, Senior Vice President
- Soumit Roy, General Counsel
- John Michell, Vice President, Capital Markets
- Amanda Hemker, Vice President and Corporate Controller